Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So much to do...

As I wait, and wait, and wait for the surgeon to call me and update me on Dangers surgery I am trying to keep busy making lists of all of the things I have to do, it is quite amazing how many things there always are to do when I get home from a trip, or, how many things there are to do when I am simply trying to keep my house in order when I have not been away:-)
In the next 2 days I have to pick up poop, yes it is a highlight of many of my days. Vacuum my house, I am an obsessive, compulsive vacuumer. Hairballs really stress me out! Attempt to dust all things in my office and put them back after the contractor finally finished the windows, trim and painting. This prospect, although daunting, really does excite me as with the new sunny look of my room I am going to change things up a bit, look into actually framing some of my great agility photos and portraits and keep a "cleaner" look with less clutter on the walls, etc... it is a beautiful sunny room with big windows and a new yellow paint job, it is a very happy office.
It is also my goal to get my office organized!!! That means file the stacks of paperwork on my desk and actually know where things are and at what point in each project I actually am! Hmmmm... this could take more than 2 days!
I have laundry piled up, and, according to my fantastic husband Danger left me a mess upstairs to remember him by in his absence! I have not actually gone upstairs yet, I have only been home one day I have not yet had time! :-) It is my understanding that Danger tried reading a book with his teeth and has left the after affects all over the loft, I will check that out later.
Now to the most important work that has to be done over the next couple of days, DOG TRAINING!! I have missed my puppies so much while I was away. Thankfully I at least had Maze with me but Wally, SoBe, and, Merger were seriously missed and I am sure missed their mommy! Don't get me wrong I miss all of my awesome pups but Geoff is an awesome stand-in for walks and such but he does not train!
SoBe and Wally got a few minutes tonight after dinner but that is truly all I had energy for after a very stressful day and a glorious but hard week of work and OK play in Seattle :-)
SoBe's dog walks were absolutely, positively AMAZING tonight after a full week off, I am so excited!!
Tomorrow it is truly back to work day for the dogs and their mommy! I am very excited to report that the coaching program is starting to get off the ground and I am in the process of getting exercise sets out to a few of the first clients, I am truly psyched about this program. Check out the website for more info.
OK, I think I am out of ramblings, because I am starting to get seriously stressed about not having any info about Danger, more later...


No comments: