A few more thoughts, then off to bed for me...
I took the Merge man down to train tonight and he was a really good boy! He still cannot walk more than 3 feet without bumping into something but there are things that we can work on that are a bit less physical :-)
Actually our mission tonight was to start clarifying for Merger that he needs to seek out and take obstacles if they are between me and him.
We played on low jumps in a pinwheel configuration, tunnels, the chute and even the tire. He really seemed to be getting it! It helps that he is so incredibly in love with the flying squirrel toys and that he only gets the toy when he "chooses" to take the obstacle in line with our path.
We worked on the weave pole channels and I am happy to say he will stay at the beginning of the set of 12 poles and wait until released then drive through the poles to me. Merger is also doing the poles with me and away from me as well.
It is time to start working on entries, I will employ the help of my little guide gates for this new challenge.
It was fun to have Merger back in training, I just have to remember that his giant size does not match the active brain cells at this point, it will surely catch up, someday!
Time for bed...
1 comment:
hey the video loaded good job!
So what do you do if you've trained RCs and HAVE to get a 2o2o at some point? (like maybe needed for a gamble or something) I'm thinking about a REALLY hard gamble from a year ago or so where it was pretty much impossible if you didn't have it.
Post a Comment