Sunday, October 23, 2011

Back to reality :-)

It is early morning in Vancouver BC, I am about to start day 3 of seminar here with a wonderful group of people that I have had the pleasure of working with many times over the past several years. It is really a pleasure to be able to come back to places that you have taught before and get to progress with the group. It is awesome to see everyone grow and improve and it is very fulfilling to know that I had a hand it that progress, at least a little bit anyway.
It is also really cool to get to know the individuals and develop so many wonderful friendships along the way.
I am very fortunate to have several of these groups that I get to work with anywhere from 2 to 4 times a year.
I head home tomorrow morning and am there long enough to say Hi! To Geoff, pack my bag, pack the car, grab a couple dogs and head off to Minnesota to work with another of my regular groups for 2 days! I am looking forward to this trip for that reason and because it I also get to be the student on this trip! I am spending 4 days training with Silas Boogk.
I had the opportunity to work with Silas last year and it was an amazing experience for sure! I am expecting no less this year. Once again SoBe will be the dog to play with Silas and myself.
In between the 2 different seminar sessions I will be doing 1 day of a USDAA trial and Wally, Danger and SoBe get to play in that.
Between this trip and the trip out to Minnesota I will be back on the road for a total of 2 weeks loving every minute of it. I am so incredibly lucky to have a husband who supports my career choice as well as my hobby choice, I am equally lucky to be able to do what I love, meet so many awesome people, and, go so many incredible places!
So, after Nationals I guess I am back to reality, but, what an incredible reality It is!

No comments: