Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Everything happens for a reason...








...And, when I unknowingly let Wally and Vivid out together to go for a hike that fateful day, 9 weeks later on July 19, 2007 the reason was clear, these 5 beautiful babies needed to happen because I was supposed to have my beautiful girl SoBe who popped out as an after thought, after her 4 wonderful brothers were born :-)
Of course I am a very proud grandma of all of the wonderful babies that were born on this day 4 years ago, they include Brix, Propel, Nixon, and, Crush 4 beautiful boys who have grown up to do wonderful things for their mommies.
I am, of course, a bit biased about the last born and of course the cutest, my little SoBe DoBe Doodle Bug! She is the apple of my eye, one of my best friends, the one who makes me laugh, and, gives me gray hair! I cannot at this point imagine my life without her so thank you Wally for knowing what needed to be done and getting it done :-) LOL!!
Since these babies 2 more awesome litters of little SoBes have come into the World each loved and cherished by "their people" as much as I love SoBe.
These pups take athleticism and work ethic to a whole new level and are as smart as can be. Of course they are not perfect, there is no such thing. But, they are perfect for their people and the jobs they have been destined to do, whether it is agility, obedience, or, hiking buddies.
Happy Birthday my dear SoBe, Brix, Propel, Nixon, and, Crush!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

4 years ago, my life changed forever (okay, it was a couple weeks after they were born). I found out about the litter and was giddy with excitement after talking to you about getting one of the pups. Although I really wanted a female at that time, the 4 years with Brix has been AWESOME!!! He makes me laugh so much and has shown me how to have a blast in agility. We're still a work in progress,but I cherish every day with my psycho little boy. Thanks Stacy for allowing me to own such an amazing dog. Every night (and sometimes during the day) when we cuddle, I feel so lucky to have such an amazing cuddle monkey.