Monday, January 24, 2011

The age of electronics

So, in this age of electronics I feel so completely inadequate as a complete electronics moron! Everywhere I look there are agility videos, videos on facebook, videos on blogs, videos over email, well I suck at filming anything and everything, and, when I finally do dust off the camera and actually shoot something I amm completely clueless how to up or download the videos anything.
I did at one point set upma YouTube account and have a time or two actually put some video out there but of course without all of the fancy editing, music and comments that anyone seems to be able to do!
I think I need to take a class or something so that I can catch up with the masses:-) I have already promised so many videos of all of this running contact nonsense so I guess I will have to learn sooner rather than later how to edit, add cool music, and, catchy quips. Irbid starting to feel like unless you offer up videos of what you say is happening it is not even real!
Other topics, I am in glorious Phoenix, AZ and have been here for a week already. Last week it was a 3 day. Seminar teaching advanced handling followed by a 3 day AKC trial, great week! I always love. Coming to Phoenix in Jan. For the obvious reasons of course but, also because I have been coming here for about 14 years to teach and I love my students/friends here, it is definitely always like coming home. Plus, every year I get to meet a few new people that become part of the group, what a treat!
The trial was great, SoBe, wally, and, maze all pgot to play and had great runs. Maybe someday I will post some video of our runs :-)
Tomorrow it is back to work and this weekend another trial, wish us luck I am going for scores for World Team tryouts :-)
Until next time!

No comments: