So, I have been away for a while... I am down in sunny Phoenix working and have been here for almost 2 weeks! It has been fantastic as always! Ihave been coming to Phoenix to teach every Jan. for 12 years now and I enjoy it more and more every year!
I have also been lucky enough to be able to trial 2 weekends as well, the second weekend being tomorrow and Sunday so no results for that trial yet, however, last weekend was great!
Seminars have wiped me out so I have been completely ignoring my blog.
It is absolutely not for lack of thought provoking ideas, as a matter of fact the seminars have provided much in the way of food for thought, I have just been way too tired at the end of each day to actually put ideas together in any form that you or even myself would be able to understand.
Therefore this very boring post is just to once again whet your appetite and give you a heads up on what crazy things have been roaming around in my head!
I have lots to say about tight turns, contact training, and, thanks to my new puppy foundation training both on the flat and obstacle wise.
I had the pleasure of working with some incredible people these past 2 weeks and I have alot of thoughts to share!
I will be back on Monday with hopefully enough brain cells to do this blog justice!
Thanks for your patience, those of you who have been patient! :-)
Stacy
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment